Friday 14 January 2011

RUN FOR FUN. - Charity Event


You will feel GREAT
once completed your
charity run.

I've had a brilliant idea!!
How about everyone goes out and do a sponsored walk or run?
It may sound long and boring. But you have weeks to prepare for it and also, you can add your own touch of fun to things. You'll gain so much out of this. Not only raising money but keeping yourself fit! Reward yourself with this. =D

Why...

Think about it, it's for a great cause, it keeps you healthy and active. Running for a charity will give you an enormous sense of satisfaction from the knowledge that you are helping others.
It can be fun, tell your friends and family to tag along. 
  • Walk and talk or
  • Run for fun [;

Bless the kids [:
This is the charity I'm running for.

There are millions out there. 
I'm going to run for my secondary school I used to go to, all the money I raise will be going to the charity CAFOD and Sister Ann will be giving the money to an area in Kenya.

Go out there, give it a go and look for your local charity.
Help others and get involved! =]

I wish you the best,

Super Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment